Re: Feature request

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 21:10, Paweł Garbacz wrote:
Hello,

I found some very usable extension for tool designed to draw diagrams. I
mean objects connected with not a real auto-route connector, but simple
straight, or maybe a curve connector. I also meant of something like
attaching this connector not only at borders, but also at the centre of
the object. I draw UML diagrams very often, and such request would be
very nice to make diagrams more readable. What do you think?

If I'm reading your suggestion correctly, it's something like what I
propose at the Dia TWiki for 1.0 (can't give you an exact pointer right
now, as it seems to be down).  Basically, the user should be able to
drag a line onto an object, and it should end at the edge of the object
but pointing at the center.

-Lars