Pre4

I'm sending out pre4 now, with the addition of an EPS export option to use
PS fonts, as has been mentioned here.  The reason I'm doing this in this
cycle is that I got a job!  So I won't be able to do any development until
December, when my thesis is done, though I will still check patches coming
in.  Thus, the better text handling is a ways off, and we need something in
the interim.  So go and check out pre4 at

  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.92/

In particular check the EPS export option.  Hans, Steffen, I added the
magic scaling number of 0.7 that makes the font be the right size.  Please
check that oit looks good on Win32 too, it's fine on Linux.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor