Re: Patches and win32 build?

I sent a message to Hans offlist which he did not appreciate.
my entire message is the two lines you see quoted below.

At 17:33 25.09.03 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

FYI, you seem to have accidentally sent your previous messages to the list
twice. the list address appears twice in the To: field.

Do you really think I'm so stupid to not notice this myself?

Hans, you were not smart enough not to do it in the first place.

Please stop sending irreleveant information to me ...

I won't mail you directly again.

Your attitude really sucks, and it is clearly not a misunderstanding as I
had previously hoped and you are clearly just being outright rude.

I'm saying this onlist to make it clear to everyone that you dont like me
for reasons I dont understand and that I will be deliberately keeping out
of your way.

-- Alan