Re: Contribution

On 22 Sep 2003, Alexis MARTINI wrote:
Hello,

I compiled the last version (exept it this) 0.92 pre2, and teste the
parte which interest me the mos: grafcet.
I would like to improve some feature in this how can I do?

You're most welcome to starting hacking and sending patches to us.  There's
some documentation with Dia, and some on our Twiki
(http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor).  It'd be great to have
somebody take up that part, nothing has happened to it (except
compatibility updates) for quite a while.  It'd be a good idea to let us
know what you plan to do.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor