Re: Bad news for dia (patch)

On 12 Sep 2003, debacle knorke in-berlin de wrote:
Hi dia-maintainers,

dia already has too many arrow types.  Instead of removing
some of the exotic types or introducing a new ordering
scheme, this patch adds a new type :-( It is a combined
filled-dot-and-triangle, used e.g. for "lost messages" and
"lost replies" (the latter with a dashed arrow line) in
ITU-T Z.120 message sequence charts.  Please apply.

ASCII art: -----|>O

I'm not going to apply that until after 0.92 is out.  At that point, we
should take a look at a more viable arrow management system.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor