zoomm slowdowns dia

Hi!

Here is the problem I have with dia 0.92-pre (and some late
0.91 from cvs):

1) put on the diagram couple of UML class objects,
2) enable displaying operations and attributes,
3) go to "File|Page setup..." dialog and set scaling
   to (say) 75%,
4) do couple zoom in/out actions on the diagram (just
   hittig <+> and <->) to make zoom less than 100%.

After this dia starts to respond very slowly on my mouse
actions (selecting, moving, etc.).  And this makes hardly
possible to work with dia.

Setting zoom to 100% (on-diagram window zoom widget)
cures the problem, but another zomming (say, couple of
zoom outs) brings the problem back.

My environment: athlon 650, 256MB RAM, RedHat 9, gtk2-2.2.1.

Any suggestion would be really appreciated,

Yuri

--
Yuri Arapov <yuri arapov sctest vrn ru>