Re: Patch for UML/component_feature.c

On 10 Sep 2003, debacle knorke in-berlin de wrote:
Hi dia-maintainers,

the funny behaviour for short lines and the "incorrect"
direction are solved with this patch.  I had to add two new
arrow types to arrow.[ch], "Half Diamond"
(ARROW_HALF_DIAMOND) and "Open Round" (ARROW_OPEN_ROUNDED).
Please check and check in.

I'm in the middle of fixing the font stuff right now (got a clue from the
gtk-i18n-list that seems to have helped... so far:), but a glance at it
looks good.  Just one thing -- why does the half diamond arrow have a whole
diamond drawn in bg_color under it?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor