Re: "move" tool

On 9 Sep 2003, Glauber Ribeiro wrote:
Panning is what comes to my mind too. I think it's still used this way in
many tools, e.g. Acrobat.

Now *that's* widespread.  That's a good argument for changing the icon -- I
guess the current icon is another Gimp inheritance.  As for whether to
change name -- "Hand" is not a good name for a tool.  It seems to me that
"Scroll" is very clear on what it does.  So might "Pan" be.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor