dia and gtk+2-2.2.3

Hi,

Today I've updated one of my computers to our unstable repository and gtk+2 2.2.3. Surpisingly I've encountered a bug in current Dia.

It's all about fonts. Those small lines inside of rectangles you can see on attached screenshot are text (it's Process/Auxiliary Operation from Flowcharting). But however hard you try to zoom in, the size of the text doesn't get any larger. Same is in case of prerelease of 0.92.

A test file, created in Dia from CVS with new Gtk+2, is also attached.

All other gtk+2 apps (like GIMp or Sodipodi) keep working fine.

Alexandre

PNG image