Re: combined UML diagrams

Hi again,

after checking out some more aspects, I noticed the xslt plugin... As this
already seems to have the capability of translating to c++, I figure this
might be suitable for translating to my own XMI file as well...

However, there seems to be something wrong: the generated *.code file is
always empty... If, for example, I've got a Diagram with nothing but a UML
class, and try to save and export it, I don't get any errors, but just an
empty file...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hans