patch for network stuff, please apply

Hello dia-maintainers,

the first patch adds a radio cell/mobile telephony cell and
a mobile base station element to the network elements.  The
radio cell is simple/OK, but the mobile base station is
maybe too simple.  At least it fits better than the antenna
element for drawing mobile telephony networks.  With the
patch comes an example diagramme.

(Btw. I noted that the network elements are a little bit
outdated.  E.g. there is a diskette and a ZIP drive, but
neither CD nor DVD nor USB memory stick.  A mobile phone is
present, but no Zaurus or any PDA.)

The second patch is an old one.  I just resend it, because
it hasn't been applied before the last release.  It adds an
arrow type (e.g. for "lost messages" in message flows).

Please apply the patches, thanks.

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle debian org>