Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia [2/2]

Sorry that no one responded, I assumed someone else would.  Nothing
personal, I think we all just assumed some one else would respond, we are
usually much more friendly.

There are general instructions for anonymous access to Gnome CVS which I
have used before sucessfully to download Dia but I cannot say for sure if
it working at the moment.

I have not looked at you shapes yet and cannot comment on them, I had
planned to look at them and get back to you but other things distracted
me.

Other ways to submit patches would be to attach them to bugzilla bug
reports and or put them on a website somewhere and mail the link.

As you have so kindly written makefiles it is quite likely that Lars
Clausen (if he likes you work) will add it when he next has enough time to
spare.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/