Re[2]: New brown bag release 0.92.2

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Steffen Macke apparently wrote:
Unfortunately, my weekend is already over, but the Windows installer of
0.92.2 is available from
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net
In addition to Lars' changes, this installer fixes a problem with the console
window that stayed open on Windows 95/98/ME

I support the "release often" practice, but it means users
will often want to have multiple versions of dia
side-by-side.  I have found Vim's primary way of supporting
this to be excellent: a core 'vim' directory, with immediate
subdirectories for versions.  The big payoff comes in
standardizing the relative location of user files (for Vim,
this is the 'vimfiles' subdirectory).
In my case, this would be my own shapes and sheets files.
However one can imagine many other types of info that one
would want to be common across versions (and therefore to
exist in a single relative location know to Dia).

Perhaps there is a related Dia practice that I have
overlooked.  If not, this may be a useful example to
emulate.

fwiw,
Alan Isaac