Re: Export PNG/JPG size ?

At 17:54 01.11.03 -0500, Cedric Fontaine wrote:
Hello !

I'm using Dia v0.92.1 on Windows platform.

When trying to export to jpg/png (gdkpixbuf bitmap), there is no
margin and image is cut very near text and icons.

Is there a way to define margin or even image size during export
operation ?

The part of the diagram most fiters export is the bounding box
from the diagram content. You can get your margin by drawing
an invisble (e.g. in background color, empty) rectangle at the
place where the output edges should be.

        Hans