focus_out event returns wrong user data

Hi all,

I put a gtk-object in a container. This container was pushed and poped as
dialog container (I'm programming a new property):

prop_dialog_container_push(sl_prop->dialog,GTK_WIDGET(sl_prop->container));
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(button),"focus_out_event",
                   GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(smartlist_subobj_focus_out_callback),
                   GINT_TO_POINTER(0x10101010));
/*add some more objects to container*/
prop_dialog_container_pop(sl_prop->dialog);

Problem is I don't get my user data 0x10101010 as argument in my callback
function. I get some other value.
Strange effect: if I use the "clicked" event, all works fine.

Is this a GTK problem, or does some of the DIA code mess up my user data?
I do consider the possibility that it is all my own fault, and that I'm
writing to dangling pointers, but I can't find any error of that kind.

Thanks
Philippe Faes   -ON1DEU-
http://studwww.UGent.be/~pfaes/
mailto:Philippe Faes UGent be