Getting married [Was: Re: Strange behavior]

On Thu, 22 May 2003, James K. Lowden wrote:
On Wed, 21 May 2003 19:39:36 -0500, Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu>
wrote:
I'm sorry I can't help much right now, I'm going to get married in three
days and have only limited computer access.

Look, Lars, dude, if she's going to limit your computer access, what are
you doing?

She's not (except for for the obvious reasons:), she's quite the computer
geek herself, but we're at her parents house and I'm on a dingy WinNT box
here.  *grumpf*

Then from the 28th till the 18th I will be in England, Wales, Scotland and
Ireland (in that order) for honeymoon, and then I should be in better shape
computerwise.  I will BTW attend GUADEC, though I have no talk to give.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor