Re: shapes Dia

Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 05 May 2003, Julien Cayssol wrote:

Hello,

i would like to add Shapes(network,....) to my dia.

where can i find some Shapes ???

There aren't generally more shapes out there than are distributed with Dia,
except for some that we're working on putting in.  Dia already comes with a
number of network shapes, are there any you're looking for that's not
there?

In case you haven't noticed, there's a button above the shape area that
lets you select the shape set.

-Lars

for example the shape electric is not complete, i find a shape that include more object.
For the shape network i find some new objects.

The module network isn't complete i think ..........