Re: Have you made your own programmed objects?

Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> writes:

'Cause if you have, and they're not included in the regular distribution, I
want to know.  I'm considering some changes in the interface, and want to
know how many of you are going to scream loudly when I BREAK BINARY
COMPATIBILITY.  If I don't hear anything, I shall assume that nobody's
using private programmed objects, and will break compatibility with
impunity.  I'm not asking you to reveal the code in any way (though I
wouldn't mind including things), I just want to be aware of the existence.

Well, I have a project in it's infancy, but breaking binary
compatibility wouldn't be a problem at this stage.

I don't know what reasons you have in mind, but while your at it you
might be thinking of what be needed in terms of support for plugin
documentation, if any.

--
                - Mårten

mail: msv kth se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385