Re: terminate version 0.88 with extreme prejudice

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:
it looks as if most Dia bugs never get moved to Verified let alone
Closed.  I will try and do some cleaning out of old crap from bugzilla
for a while but really i need some way to close old bugs en masse, and
force people to reopen them if they are still valid.

You can do mass changes from the buglist page, at the bottom, 'Change
several bugs at once'.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor