Re[2]: 0.91 version and EPS/PDF problems

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Rodrigo Souza de Castro wrote:
I have some diagrams saved in .dia format that I used in a
dissertation. Up to 0.90 version, I used to export it to EPS format,
and convert it to PDF using ps2pdf program, which worked just
fine. Nevertheless, it seems that 0.91 version (Debian sid package)
introduced some problems in this process. Exporting to EPS still works
and it looks fine in gv and other viewers, but the EPS output isn't
the same as 0.90 version or olders, in particular regarding font
definitions. For this reason, when I convert it to PDF, the fonts are
very ugly (they aren't scalable nor type 1), thus I can't use these
files in a PDF presentation, for example. Is this a bug or have I
missed something when exporting these diagrams? Let me know if you
need a more details.