Re: imho

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 HSchuetze snt-ag de wrote:

lines.  I think that's what you want.  Any idea how it could be made
more obvious?

You understand me correct. i havn't seen that. its nice, and exaclty
what i want.  thanx.

Are they are plans for an Microsoft Office Integration???

OLE or Visio support would be very difficult.
Visio support is about as likely as a very unlikely thing from the planet
unpossible*.

To clarify a little:  The Visio format is a closely guarded secret that
very little progress has been made towards reverse engineering.  The XML
output of Visio 2003 is slightly more promising, though I've heard rumours
of the usual 'extensions' done by Microsoft.  Sorry to disappoint you.
This is one of the main ways MS maintains its monopoly.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor