Re: Roadmap for 0.92

On 31 Jul 2003, Glauber Ribeiro wrote:
Any improvements to the UML shapes will be very welcome.

That mostly depends on the ListProp that is currently under development.
It should be able to replace the handcrufted widgets that currently keep
the UML Class and a few others from being fully StdProp.

One improvement I have in mind (though not for this release) is to let the
UML objects have more knowledge of each other.  For instance, the Class
object could have on the object menu Inherit From -- which lets you point
at another object and then sets up the inheritance arrow.  Not quite sure
how to implement it yet.

If we can get an updated version of the uml color patch, I'd be happy to
apply that.

Are there any specific improvements you're thinking of?  Some may be simple
fixes that we can do quickly.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor