Re: very irritative problem

On 23 Jul 2003, Rajarshi Guha wrote:

Date: 23 Jul 2003 14:42:49 -0400
From: Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi presidency com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: very irritative problem

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 14:25, Lars Clausen wrote:
On 23 Jul 2003, Rajarshi Guha wrote:
I had the idea that if I clicked on one of the reference squares after
selecting the group I would be able to move the object.

I see.  No, the references squares really have little purpose other than to
show where the group is.  That is in fact less than intuitive.

Would'nt it be good idea to make those reference squares 'resize
squares'? So that if I click on them I get a vertical (or horizontal)
double ended arrow so that I could stretch the object?

there are bug reports and plans on how groups should be resizable like any
other object, just that no one has done it yet.  Patches welcome :)

Sincerley

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/