very irritative problem

Hi,
  I'm using dia 0.9.1 under RH9. I;m facing a very irritating problem
and I dont know whether I'm missing something or this is a bug.

Say I draw a 4 by 4 grid using lines and then select all the points into
one group. Now selecting all the points and doing Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V
gives me a copy of my grid on the sheet.

But now when I go to move the copy of the grid, I get the four headed
arrow but it does not move the grid. In the end I have unselect the
second grid, reselect it and then *sometimes* it will move. This becomes
more of a problem when the second grid overlaps the first since then
selecting the second grid results in some points of the first grid being
selected and then it all ends up in a mess.

Does any body have any pointers as to where the problem might lie?

Thanks,
Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi presidency com> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
Disembowelling takes guts.