Re: configure problem due to libpng dependency on zlib

dia-list gnome org writes:
On 22 Jul 2003, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Tue, Jul 22, 2003, à 02:30:28PM +0100, Andrew Marlow a écrit:
I should also mention that I got a fatal link error
saaying that it could find the symbol
FT_Get_BDF_Property. Any ideas? Shouldn't configure
check for this as well?

I guess it should (Lars?). Maybe you have a slightly too old freetype?

Is this perhaps the lack of recursive linking again?  What's the command
when it tries to link?

No, that's not the problem. The problem is that configure
doesn't check that freetype2 is present. I didn't have
freetype2 at all. Once I got it built and installed,
dia built fine. Doesn't this mean that configure.in needs
to be fixed?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!