Re: SHIFT-click for "persistent" create object tool ?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
- scroll wheel zoom (still don't know what to do with second wheel when
it exists - rare situation)

I don't think we should worry about that yet -- I've never seen a mouse
with two wheels.

I know this is incredibly obvious but I expect the scroll wheel to
scroll, (and i expect page up and page down to scroll up the page).

If you are not already doing so could you use the scroll wheel and a
modifier key?

Ick, modifier key again.  But agreed, the mouse wheel usually scrolls up
and down.  While I think it doing zoom would be more overall useful, there
is something to be said for following peoples expectations.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor