Re: RE: Dialogs, Layers Dialog [Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Mon Jul 7 07:23:02 2003 (UTC)]

Le Wed, Jul 09, 2003, à 07:12:58PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:

Where are the layers in Visio or Adobe Illustrator?

I know the Vector objects can be moved back and forward but I did not see
Layers specifically.

let me add some slant: SolidWorks, CATIA, name-whatever-CAM-package, etc....

basically, I'd say layers might be less useful to artists, but they sure as
hell are useful to more technical-oriented people (at least beyond a set
level of complexity).

        -- Cyrille