Re: Help to compile 0.91-prex

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 Lars Clausen wrote:
Or you can get the tarballs from ftp.gnome.org.  I guess I'll have
to make

I think I got pango 1.1.6 from  ftp.gnome.org; now I realize that it
says there it is an unstable version.

There's also the stable 1.2 series, those would work.

Pregunta importante:
en ftp.gnome.org/pub/gtk/v2.0 aparecen
    gtk+2.0.9
y   pango 1.0.5

it seems that gtk+2.0.9 does not need pango >=1.1.5

what about dia?

Dia does need 1.1.5.  I tried the various versions when a user had a bug
disappear with pango 1.2.x.  1.1.5 was the first one that it worked with.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor