Re: Unicode

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Albert Sacks wrote:
I've been getting the following error when I try
to ./configure prior to making.

Unicode not present. This will NOT build.

Obviously, attempting to build despite this failed.

I'm using Darwin (OSX) and have XWindows
version X11, gnome, gtk, etc installed.
The system seems to find the needed unicode
libraries just fine.

Which version of libunicode is this?  It must be 0.4, *not* 0.7., in Fink
you're looking for libunicode-gnome.

Is this the same issue as the one that was replied
to with "wait for version 91"?

I don't remember, but Fink doesn't appear to support the Pango version
required for Dia 0.91.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor