Re: XML

--- Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:
On 03 Feb 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, John Edstrom wrote:
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:39:58AM -0600, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, John Edstrom wrote:
So far my biggest concern with a dot2dia transformation is that
dot
uses splines and dia doesn't.  Some of dot's edges get pretty
baroque
in complex graphs and arcs and polylines can't do equivalently
tortuous paths as well.

My biggest concern with the dotty program is that we are supporting
non-free software. Creating a direct dependancy on a software that is
not compatible with the GPL. The software would have to be distributed
with dia to use this feature.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont