Re: Neet UML?

On 11 Dec 2003, Dan Bolser wrote:
I keep having problems with my UML diagrams being messy.

For example, I often only need a single line connector to represent my
class associations, but the association line forces a zigaline style
connector. Is there any way I can automatically clean up my diagrams?
I.e. The placement of association multiplicities are sometimes inside the
class.

So there's two problems:

1) Association lines are zigzaglines.  This would take a fair amount of
   work to change, as they are derived from OrthConn.  A model where you
   can switch between normal lines and zigzaglines would be nice, but would
   require a fair amount of rework.
2) Labels are poorly placed.  This could be fixed by anyone with a bit of C
   skill.  Anyone with a bit of C skill and some view for the future would
   make a generic thingy for having labels with handles on them, so that
   it'd be easy to change all labels to be movable at will.

Thanks for any help / suggestions or validation of my existence in
general,

Checking for Dan Bolser... exists

-Lars

--