DIA, uml & text positioning?

Hi all, just a short question, to which I haven't found an answer in the docs & google ;-). I would need to add some text to UML branching, but the only way I've found is to add som text and drag the 'small green box' to the branch. The problem with this is that the text is TOO CLOSE to the line itself adn cannot be read clearly.

Is it possible to have the text shifted some pixels and not lose joint while aligning?

example: http://www.oernii.sk/Diagram1.png

--
Ernest Beinrohr, OERNii
eAdmin @ axonpro.sk, http://www.axonpro.sk/