Re: How to contribute

On 30 Aug 2003, Peter Poulsen wrote:

How should I contribute; can I get a login and password to the cvs, or
should I send the diff files here on this mailling list?

use anonymous CVS and send patches to the list or attach them to bug
reports in bugzilla.

Sounds like a good idea.

Ok, here it is. Should be applied by standing in the cvs co dir, and
typing pathc -p1 < <path>/hex.patch.

I know it may sound like a weird thing to make hex-grid, but I'm working
on making a sheet (or whatever it's called), inteded for creating maps
which works a lot better with hex-grids.

You do mean hex, not isometric right?
(I did some Isometric/3-D Map shapes I really need to tidy up and commit).

Something like (fixed width font required) this:

 _   _   _   _   _
/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_
\_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/

ASCII Diagram of a Hexagonal Grid.