Re: Zoom.

On 23 Aug 2003, avp cad ru wrote:
Lars Clausen ÐÐÑÐÑ:
On 22 Aug 2003, Igor Hjelmstrom Vinhas Ribeiro wrote:

Hello!

I am using DIA to make large diagrams. Because of this, I must ask: why
the 400% limit in the zoom tool?
That's a completely arbitrary limit.  I didn't expect anybody to want to
zoom more than that often.  Ideally, I'd make it work like the fonts
menu, so that any time you enter a zoom value into the box, it goes into
the menu and is remembered.  If you compile Dia yourself, go to
app/interface.c:232 and add some lines.  There's a hard (but also
arbitrary) limit of 2500% somewhere.  Besides, if you make large
diagrams, don't you want to zoom out rather than in?

Talking of zoom... What happened to that scroll patch which adds
zooming capabilities without changing instrument to Zoom?

I can donate my time for testing, because I need this capability
anxiously.

It's in CVS now, testing (especially with fancy scrolly mice) would be
welcome.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor