Re: Problem with Dia 0.91-3 win32 installer

Thanks for the prompt reply. I discovered that the problem was caused by the installer incorectly setting the working directory of the shortcut. After setting the working directory to "C:\progra~1\dia\bin" the program worked like a charm.

Evan,
did you try to run dia.exe directly? Did this work?
Since I don't have Win9* available, it would be also interesting, if the
following works there:

dia 2> nul:

This silences all output on Win2k - and prevents opening the console message window that people complain about.

Steffen