Re: Patch: New UML/CCM elements facet, receptacle, event source/sink

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 01:29:13AM -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
Why can't you just do orthconn_init() and then object_add_connectionpoint()?

OK, I rewrote the code to use object_add_connectionpoint().
I hope, you did not yet apply my patch, because I took the
chance to rename 'conn' to 'orth', as in all other dia files
I saw.  I also renamed 'compprop' (= component property)
into 'compfeat' (= component feature), with the source file
component_feature.c instead of compprop.c, but that's only
a small change.

object_add_connectionpoint() is nice, because I can use the
connection point for facet and event source, while using
only a handle for receptacle and event sink - this is much
more usable.  Why is this function not used by others? :-)

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle debian org>, Linux User #7456 http://counter.li.org/