Re: tool selector

Le Mon, Aug 18, 2003, à 09:06:49AM +0200, Fulko van Westrenen a écrit:

There is one point I would like to discuss. All drawing tools for MS-Windows
have a design flaw in my opinion: when you select a drawing tool and draw an
element, the tool resets to the selector after drawing. So if you want to
draw twelve boxes, you must select the box-tool twelve times. Dia has the
same behaviour. I think this is a serious mistake; it is a mouse-arm generating
feature. Please change it, or make it a switch.

Try to hit the space bar; this should revert to the previously used tool.
Also, in the preferences dialog, there is a switch to disable this "reset
after use" setting.

At the moment I use v0.88. If you already changed this, please ignore my
comment. My appreciation remains.

Please definitely consider upgrading. The current version is 0.91, with 0.92
expected soon (my comments above may or may not apply to 0.88, I don't
exactly remember)

        -- Cyrille