Re: Visio format conversion

On 19 Jun 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

Lars previously suggested that he had a copy of the VXD schema, I hope he
will provide relevant links or put a copy some where (although I suspect
I could dig up the information somewhere on MSN).  Always a good idea to
archive this kind of documentation before Microsoft changes their mind
and updates it.

It's included in the CVS, under samples/Visio.  I hope it's useful.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor