Increasing "drawing-box"

Hi,

How should I enlargen the "drawing-box" that embodies the object that gets
rendered? For the "Standard - Line" this box is defined by the two handlers
of the line itself. However, if I change the line to be able to house
"double" lines, parts of that double-line don't get rendered immediately.

In fact, rendering this double line gives me stale, black "left-overs":
        http://studwww.ugent.be/~sjvermeu/dia-1.png
After redrawing (for instance by scrolling away and then back to the object)
the rendering is fine though:
        http://studwww.ugent.be/~sjvermeu/dia-2.png

The problem with the box is visible when i draw a double line straight up:
        http://studwww.ugent.be/~sjvermeu/dia-3.png
But after redrawing, it renders fine:
        http://studwww.ugent.be/~sjvermeu/dia-4.png

Wkr,