Re: printing/exporting on windows hints needed

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, TAZ Vukovic wrote:
I received two replies regarding the question: export to eps, and export
to cmg formats.

I tried the eps route.  It worked, but not perfectly.  The font sizes are
not preserved exactly, i.e. I do not get what I see.

That's because we can't use PangoFT2 to output the EPS under Win32 for
font-config reasons.  Once that is fixed (or somebody makes a PangoPDF
output plugin), EPS for Win32 will be better.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor