Re: lines in ER diagrams

On 2003.04.23 15:01 dialist wrote:

There appears to be some significant work under way to improve the UML
shapes by Andrew Halper, and when done, it may be copied and repurposed
to a full-fledged Database shape set (by myself, if no-one else, but it
seems this is Andrew's ulterior motive ;)

I'm actually working on a new IDEF1X sheet, which ideally could be morphed into an IE sheet.  I'm not doing
anything with the UML sheet right now.  Just wanted to be clear about that.

Andy