Re: dia.spec

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:
I think the following requirements should be added to dia.spec
to work better with RedHat-9:

Requires: libxslt
BuildRequires: libgnome-devel libgnomeui-devel

True, though we might also just get rid of all the Gnome stuff.  Since the
menu icons went into Gtk in Gtk2.0, I don't know what the actual
differences are between Gnome and non-Gnome versions?

Yes libgnome-devel and libgnomeui-devel are only necessary
when '--enable-gnome' is being used.

-Lars