Subscripts and superscripts

Hi,

I'd like to make a suggestion for a new feature: the possibility to have
subscripts and superscripts in text objects. I know the possibility to
include LateX-style equations has already been discussed (or at least, the
idea has been emitted) and it would of course be very nice, but I guess it's
quite complicated to implement... However subscripts and superscripts are
often used in diagrams, and I think it would be very useful to have Dia
recognize these two LaTeX "commands" (ie. one writes v_{0}^{2} for v0
squared).

Thank you for this wonferful program,

Jérémie Knuesel