Re: Easier setting of start up layout

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:21:09 +0200
From: Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Easier setting of start up layout

Le Thu, Apr 03, 2003, à 04:18:01PM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:

It might be easier on Win32, which is more single-user oriented.  If there
are other (Unix) programs that do this *well*, we could follow their example.

Gimp for windows does not bother with this.
Abiword does not open more than one instance.

Trust me, it is not very hard to do it on Win32, but it's very easy to mess
up too....

I vaguely recall the acronym DDE.

I even more vaguely believe that Hans said it was a load of annoying
hassle (but i could be mistaken).

- Alan