Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Steffen Macke wrote:
Ok.  Also, this may be a stupid question, but why is are the CVS sources
marked ``Dia v0.91-pre2'', yet the binary in your installer is
``Dia v0.91'', or did you just bump the number for the release?

If you're using CVS, please check out the sources marked with the tag
DIA_0_90. Otherwise you could use the 'official' dia-0.91.tar.bz2 package
created by Lars. I think this package (and possibly the CVS version) is
missing the right version number for the win32 build - a small glitch
that you can fix by editing $TOP/makefile.msc. Lars: should we move the
CVS tag?

Yes, for those two files -- if no other changes are made in the meanwhile.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor