Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Michael Wybrow wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Steffen Macke wrote:

How about the PNG export?  Please try both the libart and pixbuf
export filters. If some of the

Yep, they both work.  But the libart one doesn't do text (This is just a
limitation of libart, right?)

A limitation of Freetype in that it uses font-config, actually.  But
amounts to much the same here.

problems are resolved, I would be very happy to package your binaries
into a 0.91-2 installer.

Ok.  Also, this may be a stupid question, but why is are the CVS sources
marked ``Dia v0.91-pre2'', yet the binary in your installer is
``Dia v0.91'', or did you just bump the number for the release?

That would be because we've blithely forgotten to bump the number in
config.h.win32 in CVS since 0.91-pre2.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor