Re: Problem with user-created shapes with <svg:text>

Le Tue, Sep 24, 2002, à 11:40:38AM -0400, Scott Frazer a écrit:
This was driving me nuts, so I dug through the code some more and was able to
come up with a temporary solution.

In "objects/custom/custom_object.c" I reused a portion of code from the
"custom_create" function in the "custom_load" function.  Here's the diff:

[snip]

Well, it was not a unidiff, but it steered me towards a solution.  Thanks a
lot!

In fact, what I did was just like your solution, except I put that in a
separate function. This fixes the crash for me (the shutdown crash you're
talking about might be a different thing).

        -- Cyrille