Re: 2-D CAD/CAM

I was thinking maybe i will have time to produce more shapes soon.

If you feel like making slightly less serious shapes, I was thinking about
maps shapes (interstate, highway etc) and military shapes
(infantry/tank/artillery etc).

ISO 7000, 7001 and IEC 60417 would be excellent candidates too.

Any links?
i looked at both
http://www.iso.ch  and
http://www.iec.ch
but they seem to want to sell standards more
than they actually want me to read and implement them.

I am getting nowwhere fast ...

I believe CAM is usually Computer Aided Manufacturing.

Indeed. And that is way out of the scope of both sodipodi and dia (look
towards OpenCASCADE, though I'm not allowed to step too close to that
direction)

Open Cascade
http://www.opencascade.org/

Intersting.