Re: Python scripts

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:34:24 +0100 (BST)
 Alan Horkan <horkana tcd ie> wrote:

Definately try looking at the mailing list archives, see
the links at the
bottom of this mail.

Please admit: there is nothing really usefull that has been
discussed on the mailing list.

I meant to send that last post offlist, it was rather unhelpful i
know.

I dont know what the state of the documentation is so i cannot admit
anything.  There may have been some small bits and peices discussed but if
unless some one searches and tries to gather them together we wont really
know.

I guess i will have to try out the scripting for myself and try and put
together some documentation but i dont know any Python.
I should take a look at the other documentation while i am at it.

Later
Alan

startup files must be in the directory $(HOME)/.dia/python

Is there any interactive python terminal in dia?

And how are dia objects mapped into Python objects?