-------Message d'origine-------
De : Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org>
Date : 08/09/102 15:33:20

Le Sun, Sep 08, 2002, à 02:57:18PM +0000, Ben V a écrit:

the only solution would be then to install dia 0.90 on my
linux box but when doing ./configure,
i have an error message asking for gdk-pixbuf. This is all
ready install on my system and i even try to re-export teh
prefix, which didn't helps. gdk-pixbuf-config wasn't install
but none of the rpm of my distro provided it!

you need the development packages for gdk-pixbuf
(typically called
gdk-pixbuf-dev or gdk-pixbuf-devel).

      -- Cyrille

OS: Mandrake 8.2, dia0.88.1, gnome 1.4.1, nvidia
driver(might be the pb?), gtk-pixbuf1.0

as crappy as the Mandrake and the nvidia driver might be,
I don't think the
problem comes from either. However, 0.88.1 is really
ancient and bug reports
about this version are basically pointless today.

      -- Cyrille